Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
So wheres the lineup

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  09-23-2006, 05:45 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Is that the same T&J as the one that aired in UK already?

The new Scooby Doo animation sucks. Horrible. I've seen better flash animations.

I've not watched Legion or The Batman quite yet.

There was a new Loonatics Unleashed too.

Xiaolin was a re-run. No more Pokemon on WB.

And of course, even though the sky was 100% clear, there are stupid weather alerts for 100 miles away because that city can apparently see Dallas channels. Bah.

09-23-2006, 05:50 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
yes, that is Tom and Jerry Tales the one that aired in the UK. Also, i heard that the production people for Xiaolon Showdown said that the series has been cancelled. No more new eps after ep 52.
  09-23-2006, 04:45 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
Legion was very good. It is basically Teen Titans without the silly stuff like oversized eyes, snotty noses and the other anime-type childish antics that Titans had. There were some Superman timeline changes but nothing major.
  09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
The Batman was not that bad, not too thrilled Robin is there. Wish they had went 2-3 seasons without giving him sidekicks but this Robin was tolerable.

I am still undecided on Legion, story was neat but I just cant get over the TT style animation.

The Scooby show is just atrocious, I recorded it for Brent but jesus I wont be watching it!

Loonatics Unleashed (I know I am going to burn in hell for this) actually looked decent...the Yosemite Sam character roped me in to that episode.
  09-26-2006, 08:35 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
No you recorded it for Wendy Mark I saw half of it lol. It was sick BUT Wendy does want anything Scooby Doo related

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/