Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

01-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
X-Men: The Last Stand's Halle Berry won the Favorite Female Action Star at the American People's Choice Awards on Tuesday night -- and hinted that she might not be done with Storm after all.

"This is incredible," Berry said in accepting the award. "I had no idea that you guys loved Storm so much. Thank you."

Berry then asked the audience if they wanted to see an X-Men 4. Responding to cheers, she suggested they write 20th Century Fox chairman Tom Rothman.

"And you will get another one, and I'll be there, too," she said.

Berry beat out Underworld: Evolution's Kate Beckinsale and My Super Ex-Girlfriend's Uma Thurman.

Other award winners included Heroes as Favorite New Drama and The Simpsons as Favorite Animated Comedy.