Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

12-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Emmy Rossum (Poseidon, The Phantom of the Opera, The Day After Tomorrow) has posted a message about her filming and preparations for the Dragonball movie on her official MySpace page:

Sorry I've been rather quiet for a bit, I've been working on a very exciting new film that I'm shooting outside the US. I'm working with the great Chow Yun Fat and I'm very excited about the role, which is so different than any role I've ever played. I love the character and I'm excited to get to share something so fun with you. In prep for the film I've been training very hard, learning how to fight, fire a gun, weapons training and even some martial arts. It's fun to play such a different character when I am such a pacifist in real life.

Written and directed by James Wong, the big screen adaptation co-stars Justin Chatwin, James Marsters, Jamie Chung, Eriko Tamura, Joon Park and Chow Yun-Fat. Fox will release the film on August 15.