Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

04-30-2007, 08:16 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
A blast to the past

News bite from http://www.ninjaturtles.com the offical site for the Ninja Turtles:

In the forum on usagiyojimbo.com, creator Stan Sakai states: "Space Usagi" (and Rhogen) will be in a couple of episodes of next season's TMNT cartoon. I just received one of the script outlines this past week, and it's wonderful - lots of action, but still time for character and relationship development."

Talk about awesome news, so Fast Forward is only temporary and seems to be a faliure as I havent seen anything new in ages in stores

Its still being released onto DVD atleast

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  04-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I bought the first season of FF today at Walmart for $10, 13 episodes. Well, ACTUALLY, season 1 was 26 episodes, but at least this release is all 13 of the first episodes in a row on two discs. I might not bother making this set either, if they're going to release them. Much better than the TMNT 2003 releases.