Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
And the list of edited or altered dvd sets continues

Missing the episode "Alone Together" for what reason nobody is sure

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7334
  05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 862 posts since Jun 2005
why the hell do they keep doing this i mean who cares if it has offensive stuff in it that is the whole point of dvd releases anyway to have it because it can't air on tv so you can watch it in the privacy of your own home if you don't like what is in it then don't buy or rent it come on how stupid can some people get
  05-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I have the whole set in pretty near-perfect quality, on 4 discs, made it myself from first-run VHS recordings off Fox Kids. I never needed the releases. Especially not now!

Editing releases is getting to be as bad as television. Notice it only happens on WB/Disney releases.