Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-03-2007, 11:46 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Toys 'R Us finally had it. Been there about a dozen times before it showed up. I know a few folks here were looking for me.

Sinestro and Kyle Rayner individual packages don't seem to exist. The information I saw was either wrong, or the toy lines were cancelled. I don't see them anywhere, even 6 months later.

Thanks!

06-04-2007, 02:12 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Jun 2005
Thanks for the update.
  06-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I am sure the Sinestro and Kyle Rayner exist but they may show up only in the UK (Mattel has a history of doing this with final waves of their toy lines). This has happened with 80's MOTU, 2xxx MOTU, She-Ra and a great many other Mattel toylines.

What amazes is me is how many Batman and Superman figures Mattel STILL sends out to the toy stores even though JLU had many, many other characters (I should know I have pictures of them from Wizard World Chicago 2006!) that still have to be released in the line.