Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Comic-Con International has announced its preliminary list of films and TV shows that will be present during the 2007 Comic-Con, taking place in San Diego from July 26-29. The list provides a possible new subtitle for Alien vs. Predator 2 and does not include The Dark Knight... yet. Here is the list so far:

Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth, American Gangster, Babylon A.D., Balls of Fury, Beowulf, The Bourne Ultimatum, Coraline, Fred Claus, Get Smart, The Golden Compass, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, I Am Legend, The Incredible Hulk, Indiana Jones 4, The Invasion, Iron Man, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Resident Evil: Extinction, Speed Racer, The Strangers, Stardust, Star Trek, Sunshine, Sweeney Todd, 30 Days of Night, Trick 'r Treat, Wanted, Where the Wild Things Are, White Out

Comic-Con is also expecting TV series "Heroes," "Lost" and "Battlestar Galactica" to return.
  06-10-2007, 05:51 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
the trailer (teaser) for I am legend is up now

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/