Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Transformers...the movie of the year!!!

Excellent movie.
  07-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I was going to see it at AX on Friday but I wasn't about to wait in line in the 100 degree heat for 6 hours to see it.
  07-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I agree, my wife and I saw it today at 11am and it was breathtaking. We will see it a few more times and buy the DVD when it is released.

The movie was as close to perfect as could be expected, I have no ****es or gripes whatsoever and the way it ended was great for sequels. I got chills when Peter Cullen and Hugo Weaving started the final battle scene (one shall stand and one shall fall) and then everyone was cheering during multiple scenes in the movie.

The comedy was timed perfectly, the action sequences were great and the Transformers had GREAT personalities.

Micheal Bay had me worried but I cannot say enough good things about this movie, Raman nailed it when he said movie of the year! I have seen Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, POTC 3, and other movies in between but none left me wanting more and wanting to return again like Transformers did.
  07-05-2007, 08:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
Thought Movie was awesome my only grips is that they made OPTIMUS PRIME seem a lot weaker then MEGATRON during there battle otherwise an awesome movie if you have not seen it yet i recomend you go see it. I'll be buying the dvd when it comes out

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  07-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah I felt sorta the same way but you have to remember Optimus was already in battle by the time Megatron came out of Hoover Dam. It was not exactly a fair match
  07-05-2007, 11:42 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
ya i just got back from the movie. movie of the year for me too
  07-05-2007, 11:43 AM

Verified Member

just imagine if they do a Unicron story for the third movie. By that time the special effects will be awesome.
  07-05-2007, 11:44 AM

Verified Member

oh yeah...Megan Fox was easy on the eyes too.