Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/794480

after all the effort by LS & me, what happens?
we get an official release of season 1!
thanks to ty3 for the heads up on this.

will they release the other seasons and the banned episodes?
will these be uncut versions?
who knows?
time will tell.

in the meantime i'm still trying to get the complete set of c&c.
  07-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
This is not "season one" but rather a "volume one" of only two discs. I can imagine it's just 13 episodes at most (which, in this case, would be a first season, I guess). I'm unsure if this will really happen, as the information at madman.com.au is very limited. In the past, limited information means they had to bump the release date at the last minute.

Knowing Madman, I would guess the banned episodes would be included. There are no cuts that I'm aware of, so what we record off Boomerang is already "uncut".

My set will proceed as planned. I still need one episode from you, either mailed or uploaded to FTP.