Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Cartoon Network has released a promotional image for Ben 10: Race Against Time, a live-action made-for-TV movie based on the animated action-adventure series about a young boy who uses an alien wristwatch called The Omnitrix to turn into 10 different aliens with super-powers.

Ben 10 was created by man of Action, the creative company started by Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau and Steven T. Seagle.

The film, which is targeted for November, is directed by Alex Winter.

Graham Phillips stars as Ben Tennyson, with The Six Million Dollar Man's Lee Majors as Grandpa Max. Haley Ramm, who portrayed the young Jean Grey at the beginning of X-Men: The Last Stand, plays Gwen, Ben's cousin.

Christien Anholt plays Eon of Chronia, Ben's nemesis in the movie. Eon was the first alien ever captured by Max's secret organization, The Plumbers. The now-escaped Eon is trying to locate the doomsday device that was taken and hidden when he was captured. The device is capable of opening a gateway to Earth, signaling the start of an alien invasion that would mark the end of humankind.

10-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I am SO looking forward to this. I love Ben 10. I also love Christien Anholt, but it looks like he's going to be pretty heavily hidden in makeup and appliances. Even so, I'll take it!
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.