Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-15-2007, 05:17 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
The 2007 Live Action "Transformers" feature film is being released on 10-16-2007. As usual, there are several store exclusive packages that will be available.

10-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
hopefully the HD version comes with something at best buy
  10-16-2007, 03:41 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
got the HD version but didnt come with anything but was able to get the Megatron Transformers Limited Edition Metallic finish action figure for 15$ which sells on ebay for 50-over a 100$. they had ratchette too but the store only had 4 action figures and the person in front of me grabed the others.

they also had this but i should have ran and got it but i didnt.

You can see what all the versions the stores have here

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6376
  10-20-2007, 01:17 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
It should be noted that the UK disc has deleted scenes as part of the extras. The US does not feature this