Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

12-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Comic Book Resources has posted an interview with "Spider-Man" franchise director Sam Raimi in which he reiterates that what happens in the fourth installment will be up to the writer they are hiring, including the villain(s). Here's a bit from the piece:

Sam: If I was writing it I would have a very strong opinion about that, but we're hiring a writer to come up with his own take. Sony was willing to go either way, we'll just have to wait and see what the writer comes up with. I think anything's possible, though.

I mean, there's been so many different versions, it doesn't have to follow the movies that we've made. I'd very much like to see Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, so I have a personal interest in that, but certainly anything's possible. Spider-Man's such a big character in the comic books that he could endure a lot of different interpretations. You could start over or you could start with a different aspect of the story than I've focused on in the pictures I've made, we'll just have to wait and see what the writer comes up with.
  12-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I hope Spidey 4 is better than 3. Three was terrible.... I was actually bored ??
  12-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Yeah, 3 sucked pretty bad.