Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

10-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Superhero Hype! got a chance to talk to 30 Days of Night producer and "Spider-Man" franchise director Sam Raimi today. He was asked about the status of Spider-Man 4.

"Right now, Sony is meeting with different writers to try and bring a fresh new story and approach to the 'Spider-Man' franchise," Raimi told us, "so I've been in meetings with Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin, the producers, and Amy Pascal. Different writers have been coming in and spinning different tales of where 'Spider-Man' can go from here."

Asked about The Shadow, Columbia Pictures' adaptation of the legendary 1930s pulp hero, Raimi added, "I don't have any news on 'The Shadow' at this time, except that the company that I have with Josh Donen, my producing partner, we've got the rights to 'The Shadow.' I love the character very much and we're trying to work on a story that'll do justice to the character."
  10-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
The Shadow is one of my favorite characters. I have every serial, every movie, and I believe every radio show known to commonly exist.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows! Nhahahahahaha!"

10-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
The version with alex baldwin wasnt too bad.