Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

01-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
The High-Def Digest website is reporting final specs for the Justice League: The New Frontier direct-to-video animated movie on DVD, HD DVD, and Blu-ray disc. All 3 versions of the movie will include a set of common special features, including two audio commentary tracks, three documentaries, and three bonus episodes of Justice League Unlimited (including "Task Force X," which was penned by New Frontier writer/artist Darwyn Cooke). The high-def releases will include 1080p/VC-1 encodings.

As a result of Warner Brothers' decision to drop the HD DVD format, the HD DVD release of the movie will be delayed by three weeks. The standard and Blu-ray editions will go on sale on February 26, 2008, while the HD DVD version will street on March 18.
  01-27-2008, 08:10 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 28 posts since Jun 2005
Watched this today very interesting confused my kids a lot lol as they don't know JLA history.
  01-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I liked it too. It was cool. I just didn't care for Batman's voice too much. I know it's supposed to be a retro take on it, I just thought they could have found a better Batman.

Other than that, It super cool. Way better than the Last 2 Superman movies. Those are terrible.