02-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Watchmen director Zack Snyder has posted a new Blog about the end of filming for the highly-anticipated big screen adaptation of the graphic novel. He's included this new show featuring Rorschach from the film, which you can view in hi-res by clicking it below!

That's a wrap!

I promise to refrain from getting too sentimental, but I want to take a moment to say thanks to the Watchmen cast & crew. You have all been phenomenal. It has been quite an experience and I could not have done it without the hard work and determination of each and every one of you. A film adaptation of Watchmen has been in the works for almost 20 years and thanks to you, it is finally in the can. It has been such a pleasure to be surrounded by a team that is so dedicated and that has given 110% each and every day. I am extremely grateful for the level of attention to detail put forth by each department to capture all of the texture that makes Watchmen the incredibly unique property that it is. Although we still have a lot of work to do in post, the shoot has been an experience I will not soon forget!

Thank you,

Zack

P.S. While I'm in the process of thanking people, I figure it's a good time to say thanks to the Watchmen fans for all of their continued support. Since the crew got wrap gifts, I figured you deserved a little something as well. So, to bring a little closure to the previous "Storyboard" blog, I've included a frame from the film that shows what it looks like when it all comes together. Thanks!

http://www.comingsoon.net/imageGalle...Watchmen_6.jpg