Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

07-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
TVshowsondvd found this out today, interesting, looks like a Best of with special versions but not the original broadcast or seasons:

Volume 1 will contain approx 40 shorts on 3 discs; there are 3 volumes planned. Mike Judge has hand-picked the episodes for this set, and some of them will be director's cuts (meaning they'll be different from broadcast, but not necessarily longer). There will be extras included on the set, and among them are music videos from the show. Our source wasn't sure how many would be included, but told us it would be somewhere between 5 and 1
  07-23-2005, 10:09 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
"5 and 1" LOL that should be "5 and 10" LOL.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  07-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
lol I copied and pasted so blame tvshowsondvd, I thought that looked funny ha ha ha