Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

05-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
two-minute trailer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars will debut simultaneously across five Time Warner networks on Thursday, May 8, Warner Bros. announced today.

The theatrical trailer will air at 7:58pm in all US time zones on Cartoon Network, TNT, TBS, CNN, and Boomerang, and then be made available for viewing at www.starwars.com. It will debut in movie theaters on Friday, May 9, along with the first poster for the movie.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars will open in theaters on August 15.
  06-04-2008, 12:51 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 22 posts since Nov 2006
I don't understand why this is being released. Is this somehow different than the version of TAS shown on TV?? Or is this just a Lucas money grab?
  06-04-2008, 03:44 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Some new show, I think. Maybe. I don't know anymore, don't really care for Star Wars that much. I'd rather see an animated post-Jedi adventure for the never-to-be-made 7-8-9 trilogy. That's what was originally talked about, but never happens.

Sort of like wanting Star Trek beyond Voyager, in 100 years or more. Not more of old stuff, in-betweens, prequels, etc. Let's actually BE CREATIVE AGAIN and invent all-new things, continue towards the future.