Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-08-2009, 08:55 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
Shout factory has already set up a website where fans of both the Transformers and G.I. Joe can PRE-ORDER both COMPLETE dvd sets. I know that many already have the Rhino complete transformers sets, but as far as G.I. Joe goes, this set FINALLY gives us fans the chance to own the ENTIRE DVD set. Remember, Rhino was close to being done releasing the entire set but they let their licensing agreement lapse and we never got to buy the last set.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.transformerscollectorsset.com/

**Just click the pre-order button and you should be able to pre-order both dvd sets.

Last edited by DAN_D; 06-08-2009 at 09:06 AM.
  06-08-2009, 09:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
Nice. Look forward to it.
  06-10-2009, 10:50 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Donkey Kong Champion
Stats: 135 posts since Jun 2005
Awesome!!! Just pre-ordered the Joe set!!! Thanks Dan!!!

Just say no to DirecTV!!!