Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

06-12-2005, 10:13 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
It's on tonite...8:00PM EDT...
  06-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I am getting it, my friend called me and got it so I will need to check and if not I can get it from him, we are diehard ECW fans, went to all the shows in Philly at the Bingo Hall and met many of the wrestlers in the bars close by many times