TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/unscripted/)
-   -   WWECW...Will it ever get better! (The Rant thread) (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/unscripted/3887-wwecw-better-rant.html)

markatisu 06-21-2006 08:06 AM

WWECW...Will it ever get better! (The Rant thread)

They made some corrections but 2 things need to happen and then it will be somewhat enjoyable

-Move it out of the big arenas, turning down the lights helped a lot to set a mood but without hearing the fans you dont get a vibe of excitement. I mean Sabu crashes through a table and you dont hear in mass ECW ECW?!?

-STOP THE BITS ALREADY!! The Stripper chick is just stupid and I agree with others how can we license the dang Snoop Dog song for the sorry *** BAD stripper but we cant pay for Enter Sandman or even a instrumental of Enter Sandman?!?!?! Jesus Vince loosen the f'n purse strings already. The Macho Libre thing "could" have been funny if they had gotten a talented wrestler like Nova or someone like Steven Richards to make fun of Macho Man, I dont mind them misusing the Sandman but for christs sake give him something to work with.

I will reserve final judgement for the week after Vengence, hopefully they will drop this interpromotional BS and take it to smaller venues.

I realize it will never be the old ECW and I am not asking it to be but for the love of god get some sense and make some EASY EASY EASY changes to the product, its not a hard thing to do.

cp32 06-21-2006 10:43 AM

None of the ecw guys looks like they are happy. I m sure their checking account has increased.
Even when Sabu enters the ring. He just has that " I can't believe this garbage " expresion on his face. Can vince put Cena over anymore? Pfft... whoa the entire ECW clan afraid of one John Cena? It made me sick. This weeks Monday Night Raw was actually better than ECW last 2 weeks. Which I think that is what Vince is trying to do.

Think about it? Everyone was bitchin about how bad WwE has been. Ecw fans demand a return.

So vince in his greeeeeeeeeeeeedy little mind. Came up with a way to make WWE Look better. ECW barely tolerable.. Basically he swtiched the horrid crap from RAW /WCW Gave the crap storylines , and props to ECW.

Everything that didnt work for WWE/WCW. Is now part of ECW.
A bad flash back.. Remember the terrible return of The Ultimate Warrior on WCW.
Need I say more lmao!
A stripper who couldnt strip. That was .....uh...hilarious!

The Sandman has been reduced to nothing...Just someone to fill in a little time.

Tommy Dreamer used as a nobody? WTF?
BallzHony tapping out ? Huh?

tekken1701 06-21-2006 01:29 PM

Hell, I miss Tazz!! Or at least I should say the old ECW Tazz who would knock the S**T out of anybody who even looked at him the wrong way. I have been watching my old eCW tapes rather than watch the watered-down crap that vince is calling ECW!!! Bring back NEW JACK!!! Now THAT was a real hardcore dude!!!

WEW3 06-21-2006 02:21 PM

That's kinda funny when we can complain that it doesn't look like ECW if it doesn't have that low rent look.

Where are they going with the stripper bit? She isn't going to get naked on Sci-fi or probably even on PPV. Everytime they do the exhibitionist thing it can only go so far.

Who knows, maybe Metallica is being a hardcase about the music rights this time. After the whole Napster thing they may have gotten money hungry after being an underground act for so long IMO.
Hulk Hogan couldn't get the rights to Eye of the Tiger for years, that's why he used the Hendrix song. Sandman's new music is bland. They need a real head bobber song with him that has a catchy beat.

I'm already tired of the pushing of Big Show and the other WWErs as ECW guys. Either bring back the oldies which may not be possible at this point or bring out some fresh acts. CM Punk, Brian Danielson, Teddy Hart? Come on there's a ton of indy and international wrestlers who haven't been overexposed at this point.

The main event felt like a WWE main event more than an ECW main event(Gee I wonder why?). It seems like they have Styles tied down with the commentary. If there isn't improvement I'll probably still watch. After a few more weeks of this there will probably be less complaints as the casual fans probably won't stick with it.

markatisu 06-21-2006 02:52 PM

William you mean the coming addition of TEST does not rock you as a great move lol, talk about 110% proof positive that Vince wants ECW to die :)

I agree with several wrestling analysts that the thing that made ECW as a group work was that it had people the other wrestling feds considered old, no good, or had no talent. While Big Slow fits that category the monster push he is getting just does not fit. He cant make it in WCW/WWE so he goes to ECW and squashes everyone?!? Whose stupid *** though that makes sense

I would like to see people I never heard of or have only heard of in the indies, and if they are going to bring in WWE stars then bring in ones they are misuing like Matt Hardy who is doing the untelevised dark matches. He at least has real heat with Edge and a reason to be in ECW!

I think if it moved to smaller venues it would be much better, it could look like RAW for all I care but the fans would be there. Point in case would be the time ECW invaded the Manhatten Center, that was a "RAW is WAR" show but yet the fans made it completely ECW whenever the stars hit the ring, it did not need the low budget look and feel of ECW because the fans were small enough in number to make it work.....its that easy to do

The Smackdown crowd just does not want to get it

WEW3 06-21-2006 03:02 PM

I think I blocked out that old Testes was coming back. lol Wow you can talk smack about a company that fired you when you had a broken neck but when they bring you back and start to push you again all is forgiven.

Yeah Matt Hardy = Abused + Confused + Misused.

markatisu 06-21-2006 03:14 PM

ha ha Testes, if pushed correct TEST could do some good but I highly doubt it. Knowing Vince they wont give TEST any support and leave all the mic work up to him. I think him and Mike Knox might have made a good tag team, they have similar builds and if you attached a female to them to do the trash talking it could work great.

I wonder if they will even reveal there are more than 1 belt in ECW before the show runs its course ha ha ha ha. I mean here we are in Week 2 and we still have no:

-Tag Team Champs (do we even have a tag team in ECW?)
-TV Champ

I mean I know its a "new promotion" but still if you wanted to fill time couldnt you do it simply with a round robin tournament to crown new champs. It would be a great way to get new talent over and give the matches actual meaning.

WEW3 06-21-2006 03:41 PM

Only time Test gets noticed is when he is with a female. Thanks a lot Mark now I'm getting flashbacks of the Steph & Test non-wedding with the recylced Macho Man and Liz music from their wrestling wedding. Man that was some horrible acting, especially the proposal. lol

Yeah I was wondering about the lack of titles too. You'd think they'd want to go back to marketing new title belts so super fans could buy the replicas.

cp32 06-21-2006 03:53 PM

I m going to be sick lol TEST? He was God Awful lmao! They pushed him simply because Kevin Nash was getting Huge at the Time . Who now nothing more A stumbling Baboon lol I watched him on TNA.
Kevin , Kevin .... Get some Boinic legs lol As old as terry funk is. He can't make an entrance. He knows how to leave the fans chanting For an Encore !

Testes [:u][88][88] Good one.;) Is that Testicles TWIN brothers ;)? [:p][88][88]

Tranzor 06-22-2006 05:08 PM

ECW takes place in the smackdown arena with the smackdown crowd. Its a selling point and crowd booster for Vince. Eventually Vince is supposed to let ECW go on its own, but not until it gets fully established again. This means regular cross overs of the feds till the next royal rumble or so

markatisu 06-23-2006 12:01 AM

Yeah that will be a winning combo, continue to put over the WWE established wrestlers lol

I just hope after Vengence we get more "wrestling", the storylines can go to hell since ECW was never really intent on storylines anyway when most of their shows were about the matches. Right there it would make it different then Raw and Smackdown, at least Smackdown tends to have matches while RAW is reserved for 90% stories/10% wrestling that lasts more then 4 1/2 mins

Tranzor 06-23-2006 04:07 AM

Well the 2nd ECW show was still a 100 times better than the first. Heres to hoping it continues this trend

MOTUfan 06-28-2006 06:30 AM

Things are going from bad to worst case senario :(

This is from PWI's newest Hot News Hotline...

Dave Sherer reports that a meeting was held before last night's Smackdown/ECW taping with Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn, and Paul Heyman. The decision has been made to pretty much break away from all the old ECW characters, ideas, and style of booking. The new plan is to make the show a full fledged third C brand of the WWE.

Vince McMahon was really let down by the reaction of the crowd at the ECW Arena house show, last week's 15% ratings drop, and the so far low ticket sales for the Smackdown/ECW tapings especially for the July 4th taping at the Wachovia Center. Those things were said to be huge factors in this decision.

Paul Heyman now has even less control over the product while Tommy Dreamer has none. Heyman did script last night's show but alot of it was re-written by the WWE writers. Also for the first two weeks Heyman was in charge of running the shows backstage but that all changed last night as the show was ran pretty much like the usual for Raw and Smackdown.

Mike Johnson reports that a decision has made starting with last night's taping to only fly in the ECW wrestlers that are scripted to work on the show. Only for the house show events will the entire roster be flown in. In addition to that the WWE Tag Team champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick weren't even flown in for last night's tapings.

Also there is talk backstage that the old ECW referee's will most likley get the axe very soon.

markatisu 06-28-2006 06:40 AM

Yeah it shows, I mean RVD and Angle had a phemonoal match and ****ing Edge comes in and decimated RVD thus putting over WWE oriented talent AGAIN! I mean WE GET IT VINCE WE GET IT , WWE RULES!

It is a such a simple philosophy to work out but yet the ego of Vince is destroying yet another property.

I was watching Clash of the Champions 9 New York Knockout today on my old VCR and its amazing that nobody will just do what needs to be done, book small houses, let the talent shine and the fans will come. I mean that Clash of the Champions is 100x better than anything WWE has put out since WCW folded and ECW went bankrupt and it was not even a PPV.

I am just so tired of Vince and his way of thinking

MOTUfan 06-28-2006 06:47 AM

I mean if ECW somehow keeps the original wrestlers they currently have, Dreamer, RVD, Sandman etc I will support McECW, BUT if they all get the boot and the Raw/Smackdown rosters get dwindled and put into ECW i will no longer watch. I have tickets for the July 11th ECW/Smackdown show here in MN, I hope it is better in person than on tv.

Whats the old saying though, you can never go home again :(

Brent

cp32 06-28-2006 10:43 AM

lAst night ecw was crap too... The edge routine .... enough already. We get it. He's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad dude lol I was so upset. I didnt bother with the rest of the show. Rvd Vs Cena, yawn..... We know .we wknow. Belts wont exchange till next pay per view.

Sadly, Edge will be the next ECW champion. It's as predictable as RAW.

What did they do to Sabu? Jobbin out all the ecw guys. Pushin the usual WWE crap.

I dont see ECW lasting at this rate.

markatisu 06-28-2006 11:14 AM

its funny you mentioned being predictable CP, on Raw when Cena was taking on RVD I told my wife "Where is the screwed DQ finish" and she said "What are you talking about"....no more than 2 mins after I said that Edge came in and ruined the match.

I just looked at her and said "I told you it was coming"

Vince needs to get hit by a truck or something because owning everything is just ruining wrestler and wasting the talent that is out there.

If TNA could get their head out of their *** and stop trying to be a mix of ECW/USWA/WCW they would have a golden opportunity but they are like the 2nd coming of Nitro in the pushing of undeserving talent and horrid storylines.

MOTUfan 06-28-2006 11:19 AM

As long as the Jarretts are partial owners TNA will never amount to anything. The jarretts need to be bought out and the belt forever removed from Jeff.

markatisu 06-28-2006 11:30 AM

Yeah the Jarrets are the like McMahon Lite, same crappy style and poor booking but not as unlimited in the money dept.

Jeff Jarret is probably the poorest excuse for a champion ever, he always has been and always will be. The only time he ever got pops and fan support was imitating Hot Stuff Eddie Gilbert or Ric Flair and using the blatently ripping off Honkey Tonk Mans guitar as a weapon style.

I also wish TNA would drop people like Nash and Steiner, they just bring the promotion down with their lack of talent.

TNA is just like the new ECW, a few changes here and there (NOT HARD EITHER) and you would have a superb promotion because wrestlers like AJ Styles are as good as it gets for the next generation and are second stringing it to losers like Jeff Jarret and Kevin Nash in the push dept.

MOTUfan 06-28-2006 11:42 AM

The sick thing is if TNA doesnt catch on and quick I can see the Carters so easily selling it off to the McMahons in less then five years and that is so scarey to have Vince in control of all major promotions in the USA.

Granted once WWE 24/7 hits full force that will be sweet, now Medicom has it. In august Comcast :)

When is Vince retiring lol. I am kind of interested in seeing how Stephanie and HHH bury the WWE even further without him in charge.

Brent

markatisu 06-28-2006 12:47 PM

Yeah whenever Vince gives up the promotion to Stephanie we will be in even worse shape because she will micro manage 10x worse then her father and what she does not destroy HHH will with his uber ego trips.

I can see HHH still as champ when he is like 65 solely because he can not because he would be deserving of it say like Ric Flair

This says everything to me about the way WWE is headed, this is from the front page of www.wwe.com :(

SPEAR II

Edge kept his word by showing up on ECW on Sci Fi. After Rob Van Dam defeated Kurt Angle, the Rated-R Superstar entered the ring and nailed the WWE Champion with a vicious spear for the second consecutive night.

MOTUfan 06-28-2006 01:14 PM

I think once Vince retires or passes on, I think after a month of Steph and Paul running things we will long for the days of Vince sadly :( And that will be truely sick.
Vince does not want to be known as a wrestling promoter, he wants to be a Sports Entertainment Mogul, thats why he has created so many different divisions, WWE films, WWE Books, WWE etc.

Now in theory its a good game plan, a good business plan to branch your compnay out to expand and evolve, BUT not at the cot of the very history of the industry that brought Vince all his millions.

Brent

MOTUfan 07-03-2006 07:12 AM

Major problems for ECW :(

http://www.irontontribune.com/articl...ws/news437.txt

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune

HANGING ROCK — Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn’t have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the “Extreme Rules Match” on the Sci-Fi channel.

Brunk, who lists his hometown as Bombay, India, on the WWE Web site, has also had a successful career with the ECW, earning world heavyweight championship titles two times and tag team championship honors three times.

Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

Then WWE just posted this:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/rvdsabucharges

WWE investigating Rob Van Dam and Sabu charges
By Ed Williams III
July 3, 2006

In the wake of being faced with five violations, including drug possession, by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, WWE.com reports that Rob Van Dam and Sabu arrived at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia at 1:30 p.m. today and immediately went into a meeting with Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis.

Following the meeting, Mr. Laurinaitis told WWE.com that Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be eligible to compete tonight on RAW and tomorrow night at ECW on Sci Fi while an ongoing investigation is being conducted by World Wrestling Entertainment. The two men will be appearing in court Thursday morning at Ironton Municipal Court.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

__________________________________________________ __

I have a bad feeling everything will be pinned on Sabu and he will be let go if nothing happens to them on Thursday, BUT I have a feeling tomorrow night when RVD defends both belts against Edge he will lose

markatisu 07-03-2006 07:34 AM

RVD loosing to Edge on the ECW show would be the perfect way for it to die as that would be the antithesis of what ECW was past and present. You will know if Vince has meant it to be a statement if RVD gets squashed on the ECW show...then you will know we truly have about 8 weeks of pure crap before it dies for good or lives on as a crappy heat style show

WEW3 07-03-2006 08:39 AM

Well it seems to give WWE an out if ECW fails now doesn't it. I'm not sure how ECW will fly if RVD and Sabu are let go. If they are found guilty then they should be let go IMO. I have no idea who could replace them that could have good matches and adequately represent what ECW is and or was.

cp32 07-04-2006 01:13 PM

Well, the amount of marijuanna he had is a misdismeanor. The other narcotics is a different story lol . What a moron. Holiday weekend. You dont go for a cruise to burn one? What were they thinking lol RVD can afford a good attorney. I dont see any jail time. Just a hue fine ( wink wink). After tonights show. Its safe to say RVD wont be on ECW . ECW is officially RAW.
TEST???? His in ring skills sucked before. They still stink lol He just looks good.

ECW without SABU [:u] is like Rice without Crispies [:u]? Peanut Butter with no peanuts. [:u]
Porn without sex. sorry... Bad analogy [:I] but you get the point [88]

markatisu 07-04-2006 02:36 PM

Wow you know I knew Vince was going to kill it but Wow

Of all the ******* people to give the belt too!!! Why not Al Snow who should have won the belt back years ago against Shane Douglas if not forced to return to WWE, why not Dreamer or a new ECW wrestler that could carry the franchise but BIG SHOW?!?!?!

I was proud the fans threw food and drinks in the ring because thats what was deserved

ECW or whatever the farce is called is now dead, they have no other belts or seem to intend to introduce any other belts. They barely have a roster and are obsessed in following the same failing formula

How many times do we need to see Kelly attempt to strip and do it sooooo badly?
How many times do we need to see Sandman come out sans Metallica music and not get over?
Can Joey Styles and Tazz be anymore annoying? What happened to Joey, did he forget how to comment?

Vince should be rebooting the whole organization, DX failed horribly on Monday Night with many in attendance booing them and Vince as boring. It was excruciating to watch the DX segments as they seemed so out of touch and unfunny, its NOT the 90's anymore dudes

I think the WWE/ECW/WCW/Titan Sports is heading for a big crash. The only reason they pull ratings is because there is nothing else on and there is no competition.

TNA is no better but god I did not realize that the WWE was going to just put on crap and because there is nothing else thats good enough.

cp32 07-04-2006 02:50 PM

Its not the 90's anymore??? too bad.. ECW was great then lol

Yip, tonights ECW was depressing....Farewell ECW

Tranzor 07-04-2006 03:17 PM

I was hoping at least that Tony devito (the fan yelling about how bad ecw was) would have at least fought sandman in a match. I knew RVD was losing his belt and this is all due to the recent drug charges. Him and Sabu will prob be suspended for a while. Though it was nice to actually see big show be allowed to do some wrestling moves for a change

MOTUfan 07-04-2006 03:18 PM

Van Dam got a 30 day suspension.

I habve yet to see the show but heard CM Punk debut.

WEW3 07-05-2006 05:17 AM

After 4 weeks the show is as formulatic as you said. Non-striptease, non-over talent putting over ECW talent, Sandman caning someone and main event. I actually enjoyed the main event and the reaction, but I agree someone other than the Big Show should have been put over. Maybe Dreamer might get a longer ECW reign this time?

MOTUfan 07-05-2006 05:47 AM

WWE responds to charges against RVD and Sabu
By Ed Williams III
July 5, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week announced it was investigating five violations, including drug possession, levied against Rob Van Dam and Sabu by the Ohio State Highway Patrol. WWE announced today that based on information gathered over the past few days, Van Dam has been suspended without pay for 30 days and Sabu has been fined $1000. These actions are consistent with the Wellness Policy at WWE.

According to the Ironton Tribune, Rob Van Dam and Sabu were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock, Ohio at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday night. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.

According to the Ohio State Police, as reported by the Ironton Tribune, Van Dam was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found RVD in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Sabu was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.
__________________________________________________ ________

Also according to PWInsiders hotline, due to how well RVD handled himself backstage once he returns to action he is getting a huge push. So dont give up on McECW, Big Show is just a transisitional champion until RVD returns

Brent

markatisu 07-05-2006 06:43 AM

I dont think McECW can survive Big Slow as champ ;)

Brent you are too optimistic lol

Big Slow used to be able to done tons of moves, I have even seen him do an actual moonsault but WCW and WWE misused him greatly. Last night you could see him just struggle to pull off the suplex off the ropes and he really slowed the pace of the match.

That was one of the main reasons he will suck as the champ, the Champs role is to get others over and entertain, Big Slow needs to be more fit and it should not be ECW wrestlers jobs to get him over if he is good enough to hold the belt.

MOTUfan 07-05-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by markatisu

I dont think McECW can survive Big Slow as champ ;)

Brent you are too optimistic lol

Big Slow used to be able to done tons of moves, I have even seen him do an actual moonsault but WCW and WWE misused him greatly. Last night you could see him just struggle to pull off the suplex off the ropes and he really slowed the pace of the match.

That was one of the main reasons he will suck as the champ, the Champs role is to get others over and entertain, Big Slow needs to be more fit and it should not be ECW wrestlers jobs to get him over if he is good enough to hold the belt.
Then they put the dang belt on the freaking ZOmbie for all I care lol. Just get it off him and yes I remember when he did the moonsault lol, he was such a rising star then he came to WWE and everyone beat him heh.

MAYBE last nights trash filled right will have Vince pull the belt off Show sooner rather than later, but I am confident once Rob returns it will be his again.

MOTUfan 07-05-2006 08:22 AM

Also the only WWE wrestler that McMahon pushed on Heyman was Angle. Test and Knox being on the ECW roster were both Heyman's ideas, and it's no secret that Big Show is one of Heyman's boys ever since Show had the fued with Lesnar, Heyman has been high on Show. Heyman hopes Show can achive past acoyltes in ECW where is was drowning in WWE. I got all this from Meltzer :)

Brent

WEW3 07-06-2006 06:08 AM

Big Show question. What show did he do the moonsault on. I remember seeing a Japanese magazine several years ago where he did a missle dropkick off the top rope. I remember he was suppose to unveil the moonsault on a WCW PPV against Kevin Nash, but of course Nash vetoed it.

markatisu 07-06-2006 06:37 AM

I will have to check but I know I saw it on a house show WCW ran in MD/DC/VA during the time he just entered (when he was getting the monster push)

EDIT: I just tried to search and several other fans around the late 90's-2000 report seeing him doing a moonsault from the 2nd rope at house shows as well, must have been when he was just in WCW before he got the stigma of being too big as he got in WWE. He was much more agile then but I think they would not let him do it to top talent out of fear of injury if landed bad

markatisu 07-07-2006 06:48 AM

Wow, thats about all I can say:

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Apparently WWE have decided not to publicly punish Orton for violating the
WWE Wellness Program. In addition to be fined $2,000, Vince McMahon will
hire Orton a rehab consultant where he/she will travel on the road with
Orton, due to the fact Orton will not be taken off WWE television.

Many stars are outraged at WWE officials and even Vince McMahon for not
taking drastic action towards the situation. Paul Heyman is said to be the
most outraged, due to the fact that RVD, the star of ECW was suspened for
thirty days for something similar to this situation, however, Orton has not
even been serverly punished.

One source within WWE commented "This is highly unfair to the entire roster
that Orton was not suspened. It's going to make the wellness program look
more like a joke because just about everything in WWE leaks online." It
should also be noted that Hulk Hogan is the reason Orton didn't get suspened
because he played peace-maker during the entire situation. He persuaded
Vince to keep Orton, especially with the big Summerslam showdown coming in
August

MOTUfan 07-07-2006 07:05 AM

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by markatisu

Wow, thats about all I can say:

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Apparently WWE have decided not to publicly punish Orton for violating the
WWE Wellness Program. In addition to be fined $2,000, Vince McMahon will
hire Orton a rehab consultant where he/she will travel on the road with
Orton, due to the fact Orton will not be taken off WWE television.

Many stars are outraged at WWE officials and even Vince McMahon for not
taking drastic action towards the situation. Paul Heyman is said to be the
most outraged, due to the fact that RVD, the star of ECW was suspened for
thirty days for something similar to this situation, however, Orton has not
even been serverly punished.

One source within WWE commented "This is highly unfair to the entire roster
that Orton was not suspened. It's going to make the wellness program look
more like a joke because just about everything in WWE leaks online." It
should also be noted that Hulk Hogan is the reason Orton didn't get suspened
because he played peace-maker during the entire situation. He persuaded
Vince to keep Orton, especially with the big Summerslam showdown coming in
August
Thats fake, it wasnt on the Observer site or in the newsletter. It was on a copy and paste site originally that makes up news and gives credit to the Observer this was just posted:

From Meltzer:

--There has been some sort of an item regarding Randy Orton posted on some web sites attributes to the Observer. The item is made up and has never appeared in the Observer Newsletter. Orton can get into enough trouble on his own without people having to make up stuff on him. Any sites who posted anything owe Orton a major and immediate apology and should pray WWE legal doesn't come after you, because it's going to be pretty hard to defend yourself when you credit something to a newsletter you don't even read.

markatisu 07-07-2006 07:14 AM

ha ha thats funny. I like the comment he makes about Orton

Although I dont agree with owing Orton an apology, he is still a major *** ;)

MOTUfan 07-07-2006 07:33 AM

I know heh. "Orton can get into enough trouble on his own without people having to make up stuff on him."

The guy is a worthless waste of a spot in WWE. Heck if WWE is ever really pissed off at Orton they can send him to ECW where he can partake in the Sandmans next Sprts Entertainment person to cane the crap out of, but let Sandman shoot on his *** lol.

I dont know about you Mark BUT I have a feeling that Heyman is going to pull a early Foley heel turn on us, in-which I mean where Foley LOVED WCW and praised them etc, I think they are going to have Heyman do the same for WWE and McMahon to build heat, and possible with Heyman, TBS and a few others running rufshot over ECW until RVD returns to band a bunch of wrestlers together to fight back. I mean I could see ECW turn around here. You got to remember that while Vince is approving ECW Heyman is still writing it all. Vince just rewrites everything. AND I forgot if I mentioned this or not but it was Heyman himself that wanted Big Show, Test and Mike Knox in ECW.

Brent

markatisu 07-07-2006 07:41 AM

Maybe Heyman was smoking the weed and not RVD given that last statement ha ha ha

Knox and Test are awful. I would die if Heyman just went out and did a shoot on Vince like he did on TNN when ECW was being thrown off in favor of WWE programming.

Thats how the last/final week (13 I think) should go out, whats the worst that can happen Vince cancel it lol

MOTUfan 07-07-2006 07:46 AM

While I would love for Heyman to do that, I think he is being a little more level headed these days as he has a wife and I think a daughter. He seriously needs this job and I think the pay is better than anything any other promotion can offer him.

Brent

markatisu 07-10-2006 02:38 PM

Whoo hoo Big Slow vs Ric Flair for the ECW Title tomorrow night

I have one question, since we only have one belt for ECW is there some kind of rule that bars people who have never had a shot at a championship from wrestling?

Oh yeah thats right its now Tuesday Heat or ECW Thunder lol

cp32 07-10-2006 03:02 PM

LMAO!!!! Nitro ???? I see WWE Is doing the Saturday Night Events again. I remember when Wrestle Mania was broadcast FREE ! lol

Big Show vs The Limo Ridin, High Stylin, Kiss Stealin Sun of Gun, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think Flair will be like a fly on the wall though ,"Spppppppplat! " That's alot of man to be up against lol Even if it is all pre arranged lol.

I see foley jumping in at some point in the match . who wants to wager on it lol
Flair getting the crap beat out of him blah blah... Belt wont change hands for 2 more pay per views lmao. Typical WWE Scripting. Madame Cp can Fore -see The Wrestling Future lol

New Heel Gets belt. Belt stays with heel for 2 pay ppv . Good guy gets belt. Ding Ding Rematch ,

Heel Regains the belt blah blah lol . I dont see a constant belt holder for ECW. I think it will change Champions like Pimp changes ho's.

I ve got very little hope left for ECW. I watch, for the same reason why people watch a bad car wreck.

You just have to look .

MOTUfan 07-11-2006 12:13 AM

Since ECW and Smackdown are in MN tonight We will be at the show. Hopefully it turns out better live than on TV.

Brent

cp32 07-11-2006 02:49 AM

If you have Good seats Hold up a Sign " HEY CP !!! " WOOOO!

MOTUfan 07-11-2006 03:35 AM

We wont be seen lol we will be in the darkened out area of the area as my sister is in a wheel chair so we need to be in the Wheelchair accessible seats. BUT the great thing is our seats are almost eye level with the ring so we get to see the whole show most of the time. I will take pics with the digital camera and send them to Mark and then he can post whichever ones are decent lol.

Brent

markatisu 07-11-2006 12:38 PM

A DQ for using a Table because it was not "Extreme Rules"...in ECW!?!?!?!

Does WWE even understand the concept, tables are not even DQ material in RAW, I am so disgusted right now. Lawler even called WWE on it last night saying how can there be "Extreme Rules" when everything is legal in ECW

Nice to know they dont change the formula

Match 1, Bad Stripping, Sandman, Match 2, Promos, Main Event

I think my rabbit could book better because in the Main Event Flair just whipped the hell out of Big Show hitting him with barbed wire and they both bled bad...I guess you have to declare Extreme Rules first lol

cp32 07-11-2006 01:10 PM

LMAO! Best match they ve had so far Flair Vs Big Show.

He put Big show over.Like Andre did with Hogan.

:)