Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

10-25-2009, 05:49 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty3
i was reading the post about the huntik show. i'm having the same problem with converting avi files to a good format without having the lines and pixels show when fast scenes are taking place. i use the free any video converter. is that a bad encoding tool to use or do i just have the wrong settings. what would you recommned?
I suggest ConvertXToDVD as the best possible downloaded-AVI to DVD tool.

It's not free, but it works well, worth the funds.
Get it at https://secure.avangate.com/affiliat...so-software.fr
It's only $50. A bargain compared to most software.

Free software might be free, but for this exact task, you can't beat the ease and quality of VSO's payware app.