10-03-2008, 12:39 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
I just got some software made by Daniusoft called Digital Media Converter Pro that let me take a tv episode that I had purchased from Amazon Unbox, remove the copy proofing, and convert it to mpeg. It will also convert to about 30 other video and audio formats.

This may be old news to everyone here, but I just found it, and so far I am really impressed.
  10-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Ooooh. Does it work on iTunes downloads?
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  10-03-2008, 04:26 AM

Verified Member

Its supposed to. I haven't tried that yet. I just got it this morning.
  10-03-2008, 01:50 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 332 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to hordeprime
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cnickle1

I just got some software made by Daniusoft called Digital Media Converter Pro that let me buy take a tv episode that I had purchased from Amazon Unbox, remove the copy proofing, and convert it to mpeg. It will also convert to about 30 other video and audio formats.

This may be old news to everyone here, but I just found it, and so far I am really impressed.
It's not old news to me. I've been looking for something to take DMR off of files I downloaded from Ign.com's Direct2Drive service. And something that doesn't have a virus!

If it works, I may get one myself.
  02-07-2009, 11:53 PM

Verified Member

By the way - this worked like a charm. I used this to create my Team Knight Rider set, which is described here:

http://www.tvpreservation.com/cartoo...chTerms=knight
  08-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
I downloaded and installed the trial version of Digital Media Converter Pro. When I tried to open a video I bought on Amazon.com, it said that it's unable to open the file because of DRM. How do I convert a video with DRM to MPEG2 so that I can burn it to DVD?