Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

01-07-2007, 02:07 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
Any of you guys know a good program to install on your computer to automatically sync files from your main computer to a backup hdd. Either when you plug in a USB hdd it will sync the new files on your man computer to it, or either a program to keep any new files on a main computer uploaded to a personal FTP?

(I'm tired of losing things when I've either backed them up before, and it was an old copy instead of a new or just haven't backed up the latest copy before crashing)

let me try and explain it in a more simple form.

Computer (A) has 5 files (3 files are updated copies of files on Comp B) 2 are new never backed up before files.

Computer (B) has 3 files, which are older and can be updated with the 3 newer files on computer (A) 2 are new never backed up before, which can also be added to computer (B).

Anything like this to do it all automatically once you plug in a USB drive or anything? Thanks!