01-21-2008, 11:19 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Ok we might be getting a new HD-tv shortly, finally upgrading and we have dish network. I have a question on recording hd-tv. Is it possible, to record it?? On other sites I have read that you cannot record HD which I think is not true as I think there are some here that have been getting programs off direct tvs monsters hd if I remember right.

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  01-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Yes. You can set the resolution of HD playback in the System Preference. At least I can on my 622. You'd have to check the manual of your receiver.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  02-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Cool,
Does this mean you'll have Monsters HD?
I'd love to get some movies from you.
  02-05-2008, 01:49 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
ya he should have it.
  02-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I have it, but I haven't really checked it out much yet. I've been so focused on getting my DVRs clear now that I have additional recorders. I've been enjoying Rave quite a lot, though. And I have to admit that MHD, the MTV Networks HD channel, is fun - a great way to catch some stuff that's run on the other networks but in great quality. :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.