Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

08-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Someone on the Philly Geek Yahoo list posted this link, and I laughed so hard I cried over it. Some language some might find offensive, but worth a look just the same. Pictures take some time to load - once you've seen this, you'll never look at Revenge of the Sith the same way again.

http://www.winterson.com.nyud.net:80...e-of-west.html
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Oh my god, I almost went to the bathroom from laughing, "I was just made by the presbyterian church"

That is just comedic given the movie is actually in English
  08-07-2005, 05:17 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 109 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to MBates05
Sometimes the translation of english to english is very hard LOL!!!

Matt