Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

03-02-2010, 01:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005
http://cgi.ebay.com/FACTORY-SEALED-N...item20af8b55d6

The game is Stadium Events, published by Bandai, and is generally accepted as the rarest of all NES games released in North America. The game is rare due to its limited run of what is believed to be around 2,000 copies; and due to a Nintendo accessory licensing issue with the Family Fun Fitness Control Mat (which would eventually become Nintendo's Power Pad), an estimated 200 copies reached consumers. The eBay auction was able to reach such an astonishing price due to the game being still factory sealed.

and you may have read / heard that Superman #1 and Batman #1 sold for $1M.

so what old & rare toy / book / game do you have lurking in your closet?
  03-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I'd be lucky if anything I had was worth more than $200.
  03-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
damn i had this too as a kid we used to play it all the time on the pad. i dont even remember what i did with it. probably sold it to a game store to get snes when that came out