Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Stats: 57 posts since Jun 2009
I know this seems like a really, really random thing to post here, but I just don't have a better place to put this online. And it is off-topic, after all. We recently had to dismantle the clothes dryer, to replace some bad roller pulleys, the idler pulley, and the belt. The machine made a lot of squealing noises. If you're curious what it sounded like, just imagine the sounds Flipper might make if it was being raped!

And trying to figure out the machine without the PDF is a pain.

So for anybody out there in virtual world that needs it ... here you go!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maytag Dryer SDE305DAYW Service Manual 16023020.pdf (1.82 MB, 4217 views)
  02-15-2011, 06:03 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
I know this seems like a really, really random thing to post here, but I just don't have a better place to put this online. And it is off-topic, after all. We recently had to dismantle the clothes dryer, to replace some bad roller pulleys, the idler pulley, and the belt. The machine made a lot of squealing noises. If you're curious what it sounded like, just imagine the sounds Flipper might make if it was being raped!

And trying to figure out the machine without the PDF is a pain.

So for anybody out there in virtual world that needs it ... here you go!
Maytag has changed ownership several times over the past recent years, so it isn't a true Maytag like the older models. You might be overloading the dryer, we were breaking belts left and right due to overheating because of overloading, again it is a newer model and not a true Maytag, my mom had an older model and you couldn't make it go down. If i had of known that when I bought ours I would not have bought them. That's what the Maytag repair man told us.