Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MagnificentMarcus

Weevil, guess what??? Our soldiers have never been treated by Geneva convention rules. The Germans didn't, the Japanese didn't, the Koreans didn't,the North Vietnames didn't. The Islamic extremeist don't even give it a thought!!!!!!! Shoot the bastards and ask questions later is my motto!!!!!
I hear you there. You don't fight war PC!!

Everybody wants to be Culturally sensitive to the terrorists.

"Here's your pillow mister terrorist prisoner". "Is that comfortable enough for you?" "Do you need something to drink?" "Are you feeling okay?" "Let us know if you need anything?"

After Peal Harbor was bombed, America was turned into a War Machine overnight and we went to kick some ***.

911 happens and were saying" ohhh.. we're sorry. How can we resolve this peacefully and PC? What did we do to deserve this?

Some serious crap is going to go down in the next few years (if not sooner) and we're all gonna be F*&KED!!! So enjoy your cartoons tv shows, and movies while you can because you're not going to have them much longer.

Enjoy your life and don't waste your love on ingrates!!!

11-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
It just another Cold War. I do believe that these multi-national corporations have more to do with these problems then the government is letting on. Although Winstin Churchill predicted the problem we were going to have with Islamic extremists back in the 50s.

What has me curious is the womens groups have been silent on this. Women are treated horribly in ISlamic countries. I would think they would be screaming to annihilate these type of government.
  12-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by wayshway

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MagnificentMarcus

Weevil, guess what??? Our soldiers have never been treated by Geneva convention rules. The Germans didn't, the Japanese didn't, the Koreans didn't,the North Vietnames didn't. The Islamic extremeist don't even give it a thought!!!!!!! Shoot the bastards and ask questions later is my motto!!!!!
I hear you there. You don't fight war PC!!

Everybody wants to be Culturally sensitive to the terrorists.

"Here's your pillow mister terrorist prisoner". "Is that comfortable enough for you?" "Do you need something to drink?" "Are you feeling okay?" "Let us know if you need anything?"

After Peal Harbor was bombed, America was turned into a War Machine overnight and we went to kick some ***.

911 happens and were saying" ohhh.. we're sorry. How can we resolve this peacefully and PC? What did we do to deserve this?

Some serious crap is going to go down in the next few years (if not sooner) and we're all gonna be F*&KED!!! So enjoy your cartoons tv shows, and movies while you can because you're not going to have them much longer.

Enjoy your life and don't waste your love on ingrates!!!

Make Love not war Or brownies