Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

04-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com

You get 25.00 just for opening an account
  04-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Ok- so i went to sign up, thought why not.

After asking me my email address, and then home address and home number-
then they asked for social security number, first name last name- etc.

So I filled out everything except the social security number correctly- I refuse to put that online-

So I entered it correct up till the last digit.

They emailed me back 20 minutes later saying " Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the information you provided, and therefore an account cannot be opened at this time. We will send you an email explanation or request for additional information soon to the address you provided.

In the meantime, we invite you to explore the features of the MoneyExchange site by clicking the continue button below.

If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-800-794-9071 daily between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET.

Thank you!"

followed by an explination that my ONLINE credit check, had insufficient information and to contact First Bank & Trust
First Bank & Trust is a state chartered bank located in Brookings, South Dakota. First Bank & Trust is a member of the FDIC and part of the Fishback Financial Corporation. To learn more about First Bank & Trust, visit www.bankeasy.com.

yeah excellent place to do online transactions- should make arrests that much easier for those who make 5 bucks on a disc they sell.
  04-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Gramma of CPS

Kim its not your credit trust me; I have the lowest score in history

It because you didnt put your social in That last line is a riot
  04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Glad to know my score isn't the issue- but to take a few ebay payments, i'll stick with paypal and have some privacy.

I just can't believe you have to put a social security number in- and that they check it-

I mean for most people what they use paypal for, the last thing they want, is it reported to social security.

04-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Gramma of CPS

Oh well, just thought it be nice to have something other than crappal taking fees.

I did look into a merchant account. Its the way to go.

www.charge.com

18.00 per month
you get a virtual terminal (gateway) They interface with ebay too.

They call you after your apply ask a few questions. They try to find out what exactly what you need. if your not going to do any bulk processing.
They will give you a trail period to see if its what you want to keep. If you dont want to put your info on the site. They will take it over the phone. No up front fees for the trail period. They dont ask for ccard or checking info for that period too. totally free to try.

After I get my finances on track. I d like to do drop shipping /wholesale or something along those lines for a little extra income.

Online video store. I could give cps members a free dvd for creating an account. Or buy 1 get 2 free . Discounts etc. the CPS discount code =cp32 dont suck

04-18-2008, 06:37 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 201 posts since Jun 2005
Just use googlecheckout