Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

04-10-2009, 11:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
These are 2d pictures that I had converted over to 3d using a combination of two programs. I made these for the red/blue glasses

PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE HAVE DIFFERENT SETTINGS FOR WHICH COLOR LENS SHOULD BE COVERING YOUR LEFT EYE. ALSO IT IS SUGGESTED TO SIT TWO TO THREE FEET BACK FROM YOUR PC MONITOR

I AM ALSO GOING TO TRY AND SPACE THESE SO THAT ONE IMAGE WILL BE ON THE SCREEN AT A TIME

BLUE LENS OVER LEFT EYE

red lens over left eye, forgot to fully remove blender from 3d by her elbow

This one has rough tracing, left eye red

blue lens left eye, this is a pic I made using my digital camera
  05-26-2009, 09:12 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
here is another picture I just whipped up for you. I had to make this one black/white because there was so many greens that it was hard to look at in 3d and slightly interfered with the effect. Converting this into black/white fixed that issue. I found this picture online (but the 3d part is my work)

blue lens over left eye