Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

10-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
OK I placed an order for cases last Friday and an order for ink as well at 2 different online stores that I have used for the last 3 years. Well its now Tuesday night and they are still processing even though the charge has posted and appeared on my CC!

Last time I ordered from both places it was shipped shortly after I ordered, do they not understand that I ordered them for a reason?!?

OK my ****ing is over, just frustrated.
  10-03-2006, 02:18 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 188 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to jowins
I understand and I am with you on this. It sucks for them to take a week to "process" your order. I try to deal with companies that get my order to me within 3 days....impatient I know, but it works for me.
  10-03-2006, 04:43 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
i hate when things are on backorder...like my Peanuts set.
  10-03-2006, 11:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
That's when you wish Newegg sold dvd's and stuff. I've always had my stuff next day from newegg
  10-04-2006, 02:00 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,139 posts since Jun 2005
mark ,.. are you buying single cases ?or doubles ?

i have huge boxes of single cases ,.. why don't you cancel that order and let me know how many cases you were ordering ?
  10-04-2006, 02:48 AM
Verified Member

No I am buying 8-10 disc cases (for boxed set style presentation), it sucks because I like those cases but they dont really sell them in stores (I guess to steer people away from bootlegging)

Thanks for the offer though, it is very appreciated
  10-04-2006, 03:04 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Hey Mark,

I just found a box of DVD cases I forgot about. There are five cases that hold 8 dvds in each. I can mail it to you on Friday if you still need them

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  10-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Verified Member

No I should be ok, I told people who were waiting on these kinds of sets the wait time was 1-2 weeks due to me having to special order...but usually the companies ship them out timely lol

I spoke with one today and they rushed it and its supposed to be here before 5pm and the other one is leaving me hanging (meritline for the ink)
  10-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Where are you ordering from? I've always ordered from GenesysDTP.com and they usually ship the same day.
  10-08-2006, 02:52 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by markatisu

No I am buying 8-10 disc cases (for boxed set style presentation), it sucks because I like those cases but they dont really sell them in stores
I have Fry's Electronics in town and they sell all cases 2, 3, 4, 6 and 12. You should check there if they have one near you.

take care