Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

06-06-2006, 04:01 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
ECW is set to air on the sci-fi channel on Tuesdays at 10pm (eastern). This will be starting on June 13.

Hopefully it will not suck that bad.
  06-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
We can only hope, I will be tuning it to watch the train wreck though.

ECW Forever, hopefully it does not butcher my many memories of seeing it live in the Bingo Hall in Philly and being in the same hotel as RVD, New Jack and Catcus Jack in 1998 and 1999 to hear their stories!