Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

06-29-2006, 12:45 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
What I need to know is if they are making any of the supporting cast into action figures, like Lois Lane, I know there is a House of EL two pack with Superman and Jor-EL in Kryptonian robes coming out. I wonder if there are plans for Bruno, Richard etc to be released.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  06-29-2006, 01:06 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
I think the kid has already figured out that Clark is Superman so its only a matter of time before he realizes that Supes is his father.Remember when the kid saw Clark standing in front of the TV screen when a picture of Supes flashes up on it and he started having an asthma attack? I hope they set the next movie about 5 more years after this one.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by MOTUfan

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by gatch72

Well how do you think his son is gonna factor in on the movies now.
Well unless someone offs Cyclops I think Superman will just be the boys advisor. As he will do nothing to disrupt Jason's family life by actually telling him he is his son.

Unless he figures it all out and confronts Superman himself but Superman probably won't interfer.

Brent
  06-29-2006, 02:01 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 87 posts since Jun 2006
I dunno guys, I kinda want superman to be the only super being patroling the world; and I think that him having a son flying by his side kinda takes the focus away from The Man, and may now even ruin the series the way it did years ago. It's on the right path right now, but I don't know...

Then again, it falls back on the story that superman is in a way, "human" that has feelings, longings, and emotions. It was kinda sad when he found out that he is the only one left of his kind around (of course the viewers already know this, but it was something that Superman had to see for himself), but then gave him hope knowing that he has a son that bears his heritage.

I wonder if the song Superman by Five for Fighting had an influence on this movie?
  06-29-2006, 02:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 87 posts since Jun 2006
Is it too late to put ****SPOILERS***** on the subject? ha ha ha ha. I think we've revealed too much.

sorry all!
  07-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I had sometime to kill when I was at Anime Expo so I went to go see it. It kicked ***!! I loved it.
  07-05-2006, 05:16 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I still say Superman is stalker Watchin lois with his Xray vision through her bedroom windows

A peeping Tom with Super Powers, just great
  07-12-2006, 01:10 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Only CP would come away from a good movie with perverted rantings..... LOL
  07-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Gramma of CPS

Have you seen it? It's true lmao!
  07-13-2006, 05:05 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Of course I've seen it. But anyone who watched it and can understand the complexities of the human heart and of relationships, know that he wasn't being a peeping tom. He was trying to find the inner peace that eludes him for most of the movie. He he he, oh yeah! Tribble bringing out the BIG GUNS!!!!! LMAO How did I do?
  07-13-2006, 05:09 AM
Gramma of CPS

W lmao! I had put on some boots. It was getting pretty deep here lol