"Curse of D" Episode #101.
Original Airdate: August 6, 2006.

repeats at:
Death Clock Metalocalypse
Cartoon Network Aug 07 02:45am CST
Series/Animated, 15 Mins.
"Curse of D" Episode #101.
Original Airdate: August 6, 2006.

Metalocalypse (alternately titled Death Clock Metalocalypse) is a cartoon on Adult Swim created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha. The show's first season comprises 20 episodes, the first of which premiered on the Adult Swim Fix on Friday August 04, 2006. The show is described as "Spinal Tap meets Scooby-Doo meets Norway."

From the Adult Swim website: "The world's most popular heavy metal band leaves a trail of mayhem and destruction wherever they go. The animated comedy, from co-creators and executive producers Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha, will debut on August 6th at 11:45 P.M. and feature ear-melting heavy metal and guest appearances by musicians like Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield of Metallica." According to Brendon Small, "The show is basically about a (half-American/half Norwegian) metal band that is about a million times bigger than The Beatles. But a million times more dangerous and a billion times more stupid. This show promises violent murder. Violent violent murder. And metal."

08-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
This was an odd toon..Like the animation .Only thing i didnt like about it. Is the typical stereo typing of Headbangers. We all listen to cookie monster & want mass destruction. Wth?
Thats Death Metal. Not Heavy Metal sheese..

Cooooooooooookie ! grumble grumble.
More Korgoth

Gimme S.3 Drawn Together !

08-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
That was disturbing. I won't be watching it again.
  08-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
One word sums it up "OverKILL" .