Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-17-2006, 04:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
http://www.madman.com.au/actions/cat...40&method=view

This is good news because lately whatever has come out in R4 Australia has been released in the US a few months later especially when Madman does it (Astroboy, Voltron, Defenders of the Earth)

It is going to be 2 boxed sets, Box 1 has the first 38 and Box 2 has the remainder.
  08-17-2006, 04:51 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
YES. Mark once the price is set lets split it

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  08-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Verified Member

I think its already set at the usual $50 AUS (which is $45 US) but I am waiting for a better release schedule. The web site says 8/11 however the madboards say November.

Either way that set will be mine somehow, I have been waiting too many years for this show.
  08-17-2006, 06:13 AM

Verified Member

Are you sure it says 8/11?? as that would mean the set has already been released

Brent

08-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Verified Member

yeah I know but if you click on the link thats what it says, I think madman may have put the date they LISTED it on their website ha ha ha

I read in the madboards it was in the fall so I am pretty sure since there is no cover art yet thats a good bet.
  08-17-2006, 06:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
I think they mean 8th of november, not 11th of august. But this is good news that its coming out, i can now scrap my project to re do the set and just get the retails.

Its about time they released it elsewhere, the french and germans had it, now the australians, just hope us UK'rs are not far behind to get a proper release out.
  08-17-2006, 06:37 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Good. One more crappy set of mine can meet the trashcan.
  08-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Verified Member

My friend who does the UK cover art for all the JETIX and ER releases in the UK (He goes by Pig Boy on he-man.org) said they will be re-releasing it shortly there Curtis

Although he was not told if it was going to be a full blown season release or just volumes

So maybe you will get a UK Season set, I am just jazzed its coming out in ENGLISH to a country we can all import from. The French and the Germans have everything released it seems but refuse to have more than their native language
  08-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lordsmurf

Good. One more crappy set of mine can meet the trashcan.
Hah hah. Me too.
  09-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Verified Member

Cover art released for Season 1

http://theextremist.co.uk/mvc/M.A.S.K.-S1-Sleeve.jpg
  09-07-2006, 12:48 AM

Verified Member

I love Eamons work BUT I do not like that he inverted the Thunderhawk. Sure its for the UK but in the toon he will be driving on the left side of the car. I hope its fixed before its released. Or at least fixed in the US.

Brent

09-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Verified Member

He did it because thats what how it was requested to be done for the composition by Madman not because of the UK and btw this is the Aus artwork not the UK version as it has not been announced yet.

If it comes out in the US it will no doubt be different because he does not do the artwork for this region.
  09-07-2006, 01:58 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
AHAHAHA, I always thought when you guys mentioned this series, it was THE MASK (jim carey) Cartoon type thing lmfao