Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

09-28-2006, 05:40 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Any wanna-be movie stars live near Detroit?

""
ClickOnDetroit.com reports that the Transformers production is looking for extras: Paid extras needed for major motion picture "Transformers". The movie is directed by Michael Bay with Steven Spielberg acting as executive producer. Extras 16 years of age & older are needed to work outside for the 2-day scene currently scheduled for the first week of Oct. 2006. If you are interested in possibly working as a paid extra in the film, please send information immediately.

Mail To:
Wendy Washbrook/Extra Casting - "Transformers"
5600 Campus Center Drive - Bungalow 1
Playa Vista, CA 90094
Or Email Photo and Info To: Wendy Washbrook/Extra Casting: wwashbrook@verizon.net

""

More info on the filming location http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=8460