12-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway

20th Century Fox on Tuesday released the teaser-trailer for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer through Apple.com

The teaser was released in theaters on Friday with Night at the Museum, the box office's No. 1 film over the weekend.

The teaser starts with excerpted scenes from the wedding of Reed and Sue. Not shown is how Reed is aware there is something wrong -- the Surfer's arrival -- as well as some action involving a helicopter and Stan Lee's cameo.

Brian Posehn, co-creator of Image Comics' The Last Christmas, is presiding over the wedding and is shown below. Also note that Michael Chiklis' face is made up slightly different as the Thing for the sequel.

The Surfer's abilities to manipulate molecules are shown twice as he goes through both a building and a bus, with a liquid-like effect.

12-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 571 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to GreenRanger1
I cant wait for this movie! I loved the first one.
  12-29-2006, 06:38 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
i saw the trailer and like it better than the first movie. Lol. I actually like the way Silver Surfer looks. Now, if we get to see Galactus that would be kick ***.
  12-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005
remember the scene where chrome-dome is flying at street level, at warp 341, with torchie in pursuit?

remember the windows of the cars being sucked out of their sockets due to the pressure being created by SS?

how come the people on the other side of SS didn't get pulled in by said force?

okay okay i admit i'm being pernickety.
this is a kiddies/family movie afterall.

must say i don't really care for all this CGI malarky.