08-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 165 posts since Feb 2010
In case you missed the 'Guilty Pleasures' thread in the Coffee Clutch, I must say I have become addicted to these shows! I have a lot to offer and a lot I'm still looking for:

America's Next Top Model - I need seasons 1-13 and a few episodes from season 14. I have the rest up to today.

Australia's Next Top Model - I need season 1. I have the rest up to today.

Benelux Next Top Model - All I have is part of season 2 (without subtitles). Help!

Britain's Next Top Model - I need seasons 1-5. I have the rest up to today.

Canada's Next Top Model - I need season 1. I have season 2. Are there more?

New Zealand's Next Top Model - I have seasons 1 and 2. Are there more?

Project Runway America - I need seasons 1-6. I have the rest up to today.

Project Runway All-Stars - I have seasons 1 and 2. Are there more?

Project Runway Australia - I need season 1. I have seasons 2 and 3. Are there more?

Project Runway Canada - I have seasons 1 and 2. Are there more?

Project Runway Korea - I have seasons 1 and 2 (both with subtitles). Are there more?

After The Runway and various reunion shows - I have a total of three episodes worldwide. I need a bunch.

I've heard that there are German versions of Next Top Model and Project Runway, but I can't find a trace of either. Also, Britain is conspicuously absent from the Project Runway list. Was it ever made?

All of my episodes listed here are single files - avi, mp4, mkv, mpg, etc. I'll accept episodes in any format. Give me a shout if we can help each other out!

K THX!

Ray
  09-09-2013, 07:52 AM

WOW! 55 views and no responses... it ain't looking good for me and my addiction...

Update: I now have all 20 seasons of America's Next Top Model complete up to the current episode, except for a few episodes from season 14. Project Runway America - I have all 12 seasons complete up to the current episode. The rest of my list above is pretty much the same.

HELP! I'm going to go into withdrawals and get the heebie-jeebies and the DTs if I don't start filling some gaps!

Make it work!

Carry on...
  09-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,760 posts since May 2005
Not my cup of tea. I think most users here like scripted shows, especially cartoons and sitcoms.
Not much demand for "reality" shows.
  09-13-2013, 05:50 PM

If they don't like Project Runway, the only POSSIBLE explanation is that they haven't seen it yet!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  09-25-2013, 11:19 AM

Update: I have Project Runway Australia seasons 2,3,4 complete. Still looking for season 1 - please help!

To make matters worse, I've just discovered that there is a companion show called Models of the Runway. Out of several complete seasons, I've only been able to find two episodes!

So please rattle some cages and breathe a few threats and call in your markers and FEED ME, SEYMOUR!

%*D

^^^ That's me LOLing. I'm having fun with models and runways even if there are no other kids to play with!