Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

01-24-2007, 03:54 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tcel93

How do you all move your recordings from Tivo over to the computer?
Hi TCEL,

I think this is what you're looking for...

http://www.tivo.com/4.9.4.1.asp

I hope it helps answer your question anyway...

01-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
I've had Tivo for 2 years now and love it.
You can put it on pause while you go make yourself a snack.

Then you if you leave it on pause long enough, you get to fast forward through all the commercials.
  03-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 201 posts since Sep 2005
I am running with a Pioneer Tivo on all my TV's. My Pioneers allow you to burn right to a DVD-R disk. I just paid the one time $2700.00 fee ($300.00 per Tivo )and now I am never bothered with a monthly fee. I record everything, stuff I don't like I just erase, if I like I burn to disk. Shows that play on Fox channel 5 or 45 here in MD, I leave on there until season is over.

I can't stand to start watching there shows and then they pull them. If it makes a full year I go back and watch them. Also with the Pioneers, if one go's down, you ship to CA to Pioneer and they have a set $200.00 bench fee and the fix everything thats wrong with it, if the service number is still under warranty there is no charge. God Bless

Michael
  03-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Buy the Tivo daj. If for some reason your dvr goes down. You cant dump it to your pc . Or anywhere else. The other ports such as : usb, IEE , sata etc are not active lol. I found out the hard way. Tivo you can transfer to your pc to burn
  03-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by cp32

Buy the Tivo daj. If for some reason your dvr goes down. You cant dump it to your pc . Or anywhere else. The other ports such as : usb, IEE , sata etc are not active lol. I found out the hard way. Tivo you can transfer to your pc to burn
Is Eli even still here??