Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

02-10-2006, 04:08 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Got a nice find in my local comic shops discount area. All items are yellow stickered for clearance so I dug threw it and found a Tan hardcover Trade of "Robotech II: The Sentinels Volume II" From Malibu Graphics that comprises issues: #5 and #6, the the wedding #1 and #2

I think I got a good deal it was only $5.99

Now to see if any others were reprinted in Hardcover

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  06-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Just posting an update for those waiting for the Shadow Chronicles to debut:

Kevin McKeever, operations coordinator at Robotech.com/Harmony Gold, was able to confirm in February 2006 that the pilot movie had been completed. The finished film was screened theatrically for the cast and crew on March 8, 2006. McKeever also stated in a panel at the 2006 New York Comic-Con that earlier discussions with a potential distributor had failed due to contract terms that Harmony Gold considered unfavorable.

No distributor for any medium, including DVD or television, has yet been announced by Harmony Gold, nor has any solicitation been announced in Diamond Comic Distributors' Previews magazine.

In an April 14, 2006 FAQ posting on Robotech.com's forums, Kevin McKeever explains:

Harmony Gold has been weighing various offers from highly respected distributors for ROBOTECH: The Shadow Chronicles. As part of these negotiations, Harmony Gold has mandated certain marketing and distribution goals (based on fan and market research) to be met for any such agreement. When a distribution agreement is reached a release date will be set by the distributor.

And....so thats where that stands. Movie is done, soundtrack is done, everything is ready to go but from internal talks WB who wanted to distribute it cheaped out or wanted to screw Harmony Gold
  06-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I hope this doesn't turn into another THE SENTINELS.
  06-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Cool.