Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Reality TV: Sports, Gameshows, Non-Fiction

07-07-2006, 07:33 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I know heh. "Orton can get into enough trouble on his own without people having to make up stuff on him."

The guy is a worthless waste of a spot in WWE. Heck if WWE is ever really pissed off at Orton they can send him to ECW where he can partake in the Sandmans next Sprts Entertainment person to cane the crap out of, but let Sandman shoot on his *** lol.

I dont know about you Mark BUT I have a feeling that Heyman is going to pull a early Foley heel turn on us, in-which I mean where Foley LOVED WCW and praised them etc, I think they are going to have Heyman do the same for WWE and McMahon to build heat, and possible with Heyman, TBS and a few others running rufshot over ECW until RVD returns to band a bunch of wrestlers together to fight back. I mean I could see ECW turn around here. You got to remember that while Vince is approving ECW Heyman is still writing it all. Vince just rewrites everything. AND I forgot if I mentioned this or not but it was Heyman himself that wanted Big Show, Test and Mike Knox in ECW.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  07-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Maybe Heyman was smoking the weed and not RVD given that last statement ha ha ha

Knox and Test are awful. I would die if Heyman just went out and did a shoot on Vince like he did on TNN when ECW was being thrown off in favor of WWE programming.

Thats how the last/final week (13 I think) should go out, whats the worst that can happen Vince cancel it lol
  07-07-2006, 07:46 AM

Verified Member

While I would love for Heyman to do that, I think he is being a little more level headed these days as he has a wife and I think a daughter. He seriously needs this job and I think the pay is better than anything any other promotion can offer him.

Brent

07-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Verified Member

Whoo hoo Big Slow vs Ric Flair for the ECW Title tomorrow night

I have one question, since we only have one belt for ECW is there some kind of rule that bars people who have never had a shot at a championship from wrestling?

Oh yeah thats right its now Tuesday Heat or ECW Thunder lol
  07-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
LMAO!!!! Nitro ???? I see WWE Is doing the Saturday Night Events again. I remember when Wrestle Mania was broadcast FREE ! lol

Big Show vs The Limo Ridin, High Stylin, Kiss Stealin Sun of Gun, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think Flair will be like a fly on the wall though ,"Spppppppplat! " That's alot of man to be up against lol Even if it is all pre arranged lol.

I see foley jumping in at some point in the match . who wants to wager on it lol
Flair getting the crap beat out of him blah blah... Belt wont change hands for 2 more pay per views lmao. Typical WWE Scripting. Madame Cp can Fore -see The Wrestling Future lol

New Heel Gets belt. Belt stays with heel for 2 pay ppv . Good guy gets belt. Ding Ding Rematch ,

Heel Regains the belt blah blah lol . I dont see a constant belt holder for ECW. I think it will change Champions like Pimp changes ho's.

I ve got very little hope left for ECW. I watch, for the same reason why people watch a bad car wreck.

You just have to look .

07-11-2006, 12:13 AM

Verified Member

Since ECW and Smackdown are in MN tonight We will be at the show. Hopefully it turns out better live than on TV.

Brent

07-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Gramma of CPS

If you have Good seats Hold up a Sign " HEY CP !!! " WOOOO!
  07-11-2006, 03:35 AM

Verified Member

We wont be seen lol we will be in the darkened out area of the area as my sister is in a wheel chair so we need to be in the Wheelchair accessible seats. BUT the great thing is our seats are almost eye level with the ring so we get to see the whole show most of the time. I will take pics with the digital camera and send them to Mark and then he can post whichever ones are decent lol.

Brent

07-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Verified Member

A DQ for using a Table because it was not "Extreme Rules"...in ECW!?!?!?!

Does WWE even understand the concept, tables are not even DQ material in RAW, I am so disgusted right now. Lawler even called WWE on it last night saying how can there be "Extreme Rules" when everything is legal in ECW

Nice to know they dont change the formula

Match 1, Bad Stripping, Sandman, Match 2, Promos, Main Event

I think my rabbit could book better because in the Main Event Flair just whipped the hell out of Big Show hitting him with barbed wire and they both bled bad...I guess you have to declare Extreme Rules first lol
  07-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Gramma of CPS

LMAO! Best match they ve had so far Flair Vs Big Show.

He put Big show over.Like Andre did with Hogan.

07-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Verified Member

I just dont get how come they cant book the whole show proper

Pay the money and get Thunderkiss licensed from Rob Zombie (he did not care the 1st time around)

Give Sandman his Metallica faked Enter Sandman, just so the fans can sing along.

And then let them wrestle like they let Flair and Big Show wrestle, I guarantee if they had 3 matches the same calibur as the Flair/Show match it would get over BIG time.

Remove all stupid RAW booking tendancies (bad promos that let the crowd "see" whats going on in the back, remove the stripping, and just base it on the wrestlers talent, you know what you actually pay them for)

Wrestlers like Tommy and Foley and Flair even though he is not ECW can give promos when not subdued by Vince and his horrible middle school writers.

Again like I keep ****ing about I dont expect old ECW but it is proven that when you allow yourself to break from RAW style booking its better. Its so frustrating to see what can be but because Vince is such an egotistical *** its blocked because he knows whats best.
  07-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Gramma of CPS

agreed lol
  07-12-2006, 05:12 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 399 posts since Jun 2005
Flair scares me everytime he wrestles these days. I don't know if it's because he's a master at selling or if he's actually about to drop dead. I guess the Sandman formula will change next week as I'd expect Knox to get his heat back even though I don't know why because he along with Test adds nothing. Oh goodie another repackaging of Shannon Moore. I wanna see CM Punk wrestle.
  07-12-2006, 06:01 AM
Verified Member

I agree, you would think with RVD out and Sabu obviously being limited by the most absurd limitations (Extreme Rules WTF!) that WWECW would allow CM Punk to at least get some wrestling time. The house show reports show him making a big impression but yet WWECW remains a WWE talent show

I am still saying that if next week we dump the stripper thing, have Sandman wrestler and maybe allow CM Punk to challenge for the belt it would go a long way in repairing the damage of Vince creatively pissing on what ECW was.

They are losing their audience weekly because there are no stories to hold those who watch RAW and Smackdown and there is even less wrestling/extreme differences to hold the last remaining fans of ECW.

Whats sad is Vince probably wont change anything even though ECW can barely get a 2.0 with nothing else on and RAW the flagship struggled to pull a 3.9 with once again nothing else on.
  07-12-2006, 06:27 AM

Verified Member

Psych last week was the number one show on USA last week. It's a really good show I highly recommend it. I kinda hope the ratings drop for all the WWE shows so they rethink what they are doing now.

Smackdown Spoiler****

I can't believe that Lashley has already dropped the US title to Finlay of all people. He was really getting over so why cut off his legs now?
  07-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Verified Member

well at least they wrestle more on Smackdown but more poor booking imho.

TNA was actually worth watching tonight, I think I might have to record to DVD the part where Rhino trashes the new ECW and then throws the ECW World Title in the garbage and burns it....that was excellent. Reminded me of when Shane Douglas started ECW by throwing away the NWA Title and also when Flair left WCW with the World Title in hand and WCW had to buy it back.
  07-14-2006, 09:09 AM

Verified Member

I was just thinking how well a championship belt would burn. lol I know the straps would burn, not sure about the metal though. I thought Rhino kinda came off like Whine-o to me. His career pretty much floundered after ECW died in 2001. Really selected memory to think he was kicking butt and taking names post-ECW. I think TNA is grasping for straws for anything that might top their 1.0 ratings. Probably more people are talking about this today than anything else that was on the show last night.
  07-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Verified Member

Yeah I agree, but sadly TNA has been having better wrestling (or least having wrestling instead of soaps) but their pushes are all wrong. And is it me or does it seem like nobody in TNA wants to take a hit, I was watching the Dudleys and it seemed like even little nudges were oversold. A lot of the older TNA wrestlers dont put forth much effort, Sting looks winded real fast as does Jarrett and it slows younger performers like Christian and Ron Killings who dont want to make them look bad.

I do have to commend TNA for outing the crappy ECW and basically saying that WWE sucks because everyone in the industry knows and agrees but nobody will say.

I read an interview yesterday with Bruce Pritchard where he talks about how WWE has turned into garbage full of Vince yes-men and that nobody has the guts to say this crap STINKS.
  07-15-2006, 11:49 AM
Verified Member

Ha ha ha wow I guess my theory that nobody from ECW would get a shot at the belt was accurate

Tues main event is Undertaker vs Big Show

Hell at this rate we could have Doink or Brooklyn Brawler vs Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match!
  07-16-2006, 02:38 AM

Verified Member

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by markatisu

well at least they wrestle more on Smackdown but more poor booking imho.

TNA was actually worth watching tonight, I think I might have to record to DVD the part where Rhino trashes the new ECW and then throws the ECW World Title in the garbage and burns it....that was excellent. Reminded me of when Shane Douglas started ECW by throwing away the NWA Title and also when Flair left WCW with the World Title in hand and WCW had to buy it back.

Thing is from reports all I heard was it was a belt in a red bag. Did they actually show the ECW title on TNA tv. I mean it couldve been any Figures Inc Belt in the bag. I just think even calling out ECW/Vince on a competitors show is just stupid, It did so much for WCW when they did it. I think Rhino is burying himself, I mean one day no matter what he says now he will probably want to return to WWE after TNA folds.

I mean sure he is saying what alot think, But McMahon holds grudges bigtime.

And what if Vince comes to his senses and lets Heymen get full control.

As far as Show defending the ECW title against only Raw/Smackdown Superstars I think it is building to RVDs return in two weeks at the Hammerstein Ballroom (SP?).

Brent